Meet Beauty Plaza
Beauty Plaza is your online webshop for personal care. We have a wide range of products, a professional customer service and fast delivery. We are the online beauty specialist.
- Beauty is our passion
- Professional customer service
- Wide range of products, more than 550 brands
Beauty Plaza is a company with ambitions. We want to share our passion for beauty with everyone. The people at Beauty Plaza work with a passion for the products and they like to think in terms of possibilities. There is a personal atmosphere towards our customers and among our colleagues.
When was Beauty Plaza founded?
In 2011, Beauty Plaza was founded in Sluis, the Netherlands which is the home base of Beauty Plaza. Over the years, quite a few countries have been added.
- 2012: Beauty Plaza Belgium is born. From now on, Belgian customers can also visit a Dutch-language site.
- 2016: Beauty Plaza Germany is launched and packages are sent from Sluis to Germany
- 2016: Beauty Plaza Austria ensures that Austrian customers can also be served from Sluis.
- 2018 Beauty Plaza expands their website to France and Beauty Plaza Belgium is now also available in French.
What is Beauty Plaza?
Beauty Plaza is the online webshop for your personal care. With a wide range of products, professional customer service and fast delivery. Beauty Plaza is the online beauty specialist.
How many people work at Beauty Plaza?
Our webshop consist of a group of 30 hardworking people whose goal is to put a smile on your face.
Which brands can be found at Beauty Plaza?
Beauty Plaza has a very wide and deep range of brands. The assortment consists of more than 550 brands and includes brands such as: Redken, Kérastase, L’Oréal, Wella, Sebastian, Parlux, Yves Saint Laurent, Clinique and many more.
Where is Beauty Plaza located?
All orders are shipped from our webshop in Sluis, the Netherlands. The warehouse and our office can be found just at the border with Belgium.
Haven't found the answer to your question?
Our Customer Service is here to help you from 09h00 to 17h00.