Conditioners at Beauty Plaza
At Beauty Plaza you will find different conditioners. There are standard conditioners which could be used after you washed your hair. For hair that needs extra intensive care there are masks. Next to that there are also leave-in conditioners; these are not rinsed off, but stay in the hair. In this way the hair is better protected against the heat of a blow dryer, straightener or influences of the sun and hair styling products.
Why a conditioner?
A conditioner gives hair the extra care which it needs. The moist balance in the hair is maintained with which it battles dry hair. Next to that, the scales of the hair are closed with which unpleasant smells and contaminating substances are absorbed less quickly. Hair that is treated with a conditioner is often more shing, it tangles less quick and is less fluffy. The hair could be treated with a conditioner after every shampoo wash. Choose a conditioner which is made for your hair type. There are conditioners for coloured hair, damaged hair, dull hair, fine hair, fluffy hair, etc.
You do not necessarily have to use the same brand of shampoo and conditioner. However, these are often tuned to each other. But if you like a conditioner from another brand than your shampoo, then use it.
How to use conditioner?
Using a conditioner is an absolute recommendation. Beauty Plaza gives you some tips so you could optimally take care of your hair! The tips for using a standard conditioner, leave-in conditioner or a mask could be read below.
- First wash the hair with a shampoo which suits your hair. Read more about the way in which you could wash your hair best.
- As said, the hair could be treated with a conditioner after washing every time. Do not use too much conditioner but limit it to the size of a coin.
- Apply the conditioner to the entire hair, so also the scalp as the tips. Massage in softly. Watch out for long nails, you should not irritate the scalp.
- Let the conditioner absorb for several minutes. This is a good moment to clean your face for example.
- Rinse off the conditioner after several minutes with cold to lukewarm water. The colder the water, the better this is for the shine and vitality of the hair.